Wednesday 24 June 2009

Finally doN3


hmm...
friday
saturday
sunday
i got to attend a seminar
which name
-GIS-
-Global Internet Seminar-
3 day went for attended that seminar.
i learn alot and enjoy it...
this few day was tired and going to mad...
clubbing den the other had to attend the seminar..
tired like hell man xD

Monday i was take leave...
i am resting and ready for the next day workshop....
cause i register 1 of the program and going work it too..
because i believe that it's work and can help me to gain alot...
to make my dream come true^^

tuesday...
8 morning til 12 midnight...
the wholeday i stay in the le meridien hotel,
for my workshop day..
in that day i learn alot,eat alot,get new frens also
quite enjoy,but i do not really understand wat the speaker teach.
cause my english is Sdn Bhd ^^
poor english that i had...
nvm,i get wat he means at the end....
and get some frens to work it together, to discuss also...
once day i will become successful..waiting for the day coming...
hopefully it will coming on next...
after tat, the speaker who's name Shaun Stenning,
he treat us drinking, cool man..
chit chat wit them wit my poor and cacat languange...
xD
nice nice nice.....
get home msn say hi den fall sleep><"
feel wing wing
drunk and tired....


Today,
a normal day....
i'm going to start my job wit my dear laptop
lalallala
night went for the movie...

cool man..

-Transformer 2-

wat a high technology movie....
it's make me feel high..xD
the Prime Optimus was cool enough
powerfulll.....
i believe that it's something in our earth our network our universe which we don know it^^
one day it will come out like the movie...
don know how to describe...but it's cool enough..
if ur haven watch it....go and have a look..
nice nice nice...
but 1 thing make me feel -disgusting-
the gal who kiss with sam is 1 of the robot,
it's make me feel like wanna vomit...
those who had already watch it..will get wat i means^^
Recently
i was became poor and poor and almost bankruptcy
cause 1st of this month i spent almost RM 1k to buy and treat ppl eat..
after that go for club few hundred,
attend the program it's cost me RM 2500
den the maxis bill for few month almost RM 1k..
omg..
all my money gone...
i'm using my saving money as well...
haiz...
hope that my network can be successful as soon as possible..
k lar..
stop by here..
will work it harded and harded..
wish me good luck den
-Isaac-
CHECKMATES

1 comments:

JWei said...

everyone watched both transformers 1 & 2..im the only one havent watch.lol..!!!!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari