Monday 13 July 2009

?New Life?


hmmm
i just wake up><:
feel so song..
monday i can sleep til automatic wake up ...
cause i resign my job....
now i'm a jobless guy...
god bless me...
for the moment...
some ppl heard that i'm resign...
some of them will said that i'm useless...rubbish..
why don work..why suddenly go resign...
i only can say...
something you may not know ..and what was the situation going loh...
now my feeling my mood is just like the photo on top...
grey in colour....
lolx.....is this funnny?
nowadays i was so free and always on9 already.....
all come and talk to me please...
hmm....
one more thing i want to say is...
he going to sok k..to touch drug maybe is my fault cause i didn't take care of him..
but i can't control...what i can do i already try my best to do it...
i didn't said it out cause i hope to solve it or changed him by other ways..
once i tell you...the 1st thing is..maybe he will -diu chao-with me...
2rd is...it's make him feeling more hard...
but anyway...
i will not care or said anything....what i can do i already done...
if you though it's really my fault..i got nothing to say....
everyone is disappointed on me...it's okie...
hopefully
my another way can be success...
freaking confused now...
-Isaac-
CHECKMATES

1 comments:

☎ring ring☎ said...

do all the way follow your heart. cheers=)

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari