Thursday 2 July 2009

Pissed off xD

A freaking tired morning,
this morning was tired and til now...
yesterday was slept at 4something midnight,
chit chat wit few of my frens...
and i do really get shocked...
it's really hurt and i don even believe that's the fact..
gosh...
your do really make me felt disappointed....
your only will said ppl fault, ppl wrong,
but did ur stand at my situation and think be4?
please -饮水思言- before u saying ppl and doing something maybe hurt ppl deeply
but anyway..
what ur did and what ur had done to me..
i will never forget and never take action to respond it...
because i knew what's respect..
since from yesterday chat..
i do realized that i'm totally stupid..foolish..idiot...childish which i am
but i got to say much of thank you to your..
those who backstab me..who betrayed me..
because ur made me changed my mind...thx alot...



to those who reading my blog...
do that make sense?
about human being is how scary and unbelieveable


now i got no time or don allow myself to wasted the time to think this kind of problem..
what ur like to do..just follow by ur heart...
i'm busy enough to concentrate toward my future...
hopefully i can successful ....
yes i do




stop by

-Isaac-
CHECKMATES

2 comments:

SAY ID said...

erm....as time going on~~
not onli friendship can be horrible and ugly..
maybe relationship ...family..also can be ugly......
but trust me......go to find ur dad...hug him tight tigh....say...
"ba~~thanks for so loving me...."
and find u mum"ma~~thanks for so loving me..."
i trust this 2 person in ur life....when u till ur late part of ur life...
they still treat u as the SON of them~~~

nothing much i can say~~but as a business man....
dun put ur focus on small little thing...
we must see the big picture of it..~~and ....
dun just hope can be successful~~~

kanasai...ur brain is sibeh "GENG" leh......mai tuh liao~~

u must say to urself...
"I Must Do it..UNTIL I SUCCESS,DIE DIE also wan SUCCESS!"

THE Knowledge is not being define that u study it or learn it den u
will Knowledge....

It still onli a METHOD,THEORY,EXPERIENCE~~~

The Knowledge is BEING TRUELY DEFINE when....

You Know it...and You can Apply it on ur LIFE!!This call...

KNOWLEDGE~!!

LEarn to Use network~~
LEarn to be a speaker of ur SEMINAR~~
Internet Marketing not really make money~~
Share Your Knowledge to make money...That is REAL MAKE MONEY!!
if not...i learn so much KNOWLEDGE gao lan ah><

isaac-wai1314 Takashi艾萨克 said...

hmm
Mr Kasey Fong

i get what u means on that..
but for the 1st when i heard it..
it's so hurt and disappointed only..
but for now....
i'm starting to use to it already..
so don worry about that....


yes i know what the matter for u to studying so well...to get much of knowledge..
but if u said that Internet Marketing is not really make money...
for me..i don think so ..cause i haven or never go into it..
i think i should try it..k?
as i say...impossible is ntg...
is that make sense?


fei chi..
i totally get what u means and ur saying...
we are couple of 5E3 ...and i hardly believe that i won lose to u ^^
yes i must did it...
right?

thx for your advised...
do really appreciate it...
thx ya chi chi

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari