Wednesday 7 October 2009

tired ><"""""""k night

today is WEDNESDAY
omg..
just finish work get home not longer...
damn tired..
don know wat happen today keep on stomach -bin ling bong long-
something wrong with it...
aisk...
maybe eat wrong thing?
i guess so...

why today so tired?
because of my good colleague....my good fren...MR EVAN...
yesterday i was already pretend sleep..don wan to answer any call...even he call my house number...
who knows he directly come my house pick me out when it was 11p.m..
ask me go for sing k..
i got no choice already ....so out..
til 3a.m in the morning...
sleep few hour den 7 something got to awake and rush to work..
haiz...
now damn sleepy eh...
yesterday go sing k..
den ate my super meal....
lolx..
seee


what this?guess...too dark..wakkaka...

how was today? great?i think so...
it's a good starting point or step for me..
try my best and i trust that i can do it well even prefect....
is time to do my stuff and having my rest time..

cya..


--Isaac--
CHECKMATES

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari