Sunday 4 October 2009

wOrking liFe eh....^^


just pass mooncake festival......
yesterday was so boring man....
after dinner wit family...
den go fren's house for chit chat awhile...
after that going to club lu.....
boring also wat...
just drink drink drink...
yaks..
scare of it already...
OMG...
alcoholic .....no alcohol no life..^^

this morning tot going to cut my hair and try to get a new hair style..
but i was so lazy to out..so just forget about it ya...
wakakkaka...
den now awake already..
playing my on9 game....typing my blogger...

ops..
yesterday my gal was making sushi for me as my lunch...
see...

i can't wait for it..so i curi eat jor 2 pieces...hehehe


even though it's not really nice look..
but very yummy de loh..
hehehe...

hmm..
tonight donknow wanna go out for basketball or not...
feel like so long didn't join my gang for it already...
let's see ba..


--Isaac--
CHECKMATES

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari