Tuesday 8 June 2010

修身-齐家-治国-平天下

These few days also raining...
and
make me felt so lazy..
don wanna wake up to work...
keep find excuse to absent...
OMG...
however i also got to work but sleep late...
my life like meaningless...
my boss ask me to read more book
to be mature..
to learn how to being a human..
to understand what's human
if i can do
修身-齐家-治国-平天下
that's means i am a successful
i am trying my best to do so on...
it's not easy...
my brother..
i knew he's heard wat i said....
he's keep on hardworking..to improve himself..
i can see it..can felt it...
few more days to go..
the doctor got to change my brother to theraphy center..
Help center..to making him walk and talk...
at the same time..we got to 24 hour take care of him..
cause there's don have enough nurse to take care him well..
me and my youngest brother will take care for midnight ...
hope everything will be okie...
ya..hopefully...
god bless
-Isaac Takashi-
-艾萨克-
CHECKMATES

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari