Friday 28 May 2010



hi guys,

few day never update my blog...my life already ya...

this morning i went to hospital to visit my brother(Edison Aoki)

cause my mum bringing grandpa to sunway medical centren for checking....

when i was arrived hospital...

i bring the porridge up and buy a 100plus for him...

but i am late cause the nurse is feeding him by milk..

so wait second round my mum only feed him some porridge....

Hong why u still don wan to talk?u already can talk......

you must psychology urself....

said that u can talk..can walk..can do watever u want....

must do that..we will support u ever & ever...

I talk alot to him....trying to psycho him...

to make himself stronger and stronger...

den i check his pampers...and ask nurse to change it...

cause wet already...the tube run out..nurse ask me to help...

i can felt that Hong very shame and feeling so hard when we help him to change it..

he keep tried to use his hand to block those important part....

but failed...

i told him..don worry..is okie...

if u don wan we change it and clean it for u...

u got to talk and move...so that u can do it urself...

keep on psycho him.... i saw that his butt's skin become gangrenous...

that time my heart feeling so sad and pain...

it's like million billion of sword was pierce in my heart....

At once, my tears was automaticaly dropping.....i cry...i felt that he was so pain..

den i put some medicine on the skin...

after i help him to cleaning his face and surface body....

then i told him..i got to go already...cause i had made an appointment with other...

den back to office and do my thing....

and giving him a goodbye kiss..


-Isaac Takashi-
-艾萨克-
CHECKMATES

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari