Thursday 6 January 2011

A Stress & Bad Year..2011

IS ME!!!
this few month keep
DRINKS - DRUNKS - DRANK
What's a good life right?
Sigh...><"

Recently i am so EMO
felt depress of my job..
Confuse of it..
even though not my fault but also let my client ( Diao )
sometimes i already arrange to my client
but my driver and my factory's worker
always give me alot of problem...
they just do whatever they like..
SHIT..

is it my problem?i can't control it?
or my arrangement is not GOOD?
oh no..how to solve this problem?
my sales is low and haven hit the target yet...
i need to be more aggressive and hardworking

Everyday also got some problem to solve to fix...
everytime also different..
Because of this my client not that HAPPY to deal with me anymore
i am so headache of this problem now...
HELP HELP HELP

FCUK lar

-CHECKMATES-
Isaac Takashi
艾萨克

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari