Tuesday 5 May 2009

5 of May..a Memories dAy


Today is 5 of may...
this a anniversary day for us......
5 of every month is became a memories day for me and she....
be4 this...this is a happy and sweeties day for us.....
but now it's became our memories day...
everything was changed and it's became truth and fact...
nobody & noone can change it...
5th of month give me a special feel.....
i don know how to explain or describe my feeling...
anyway...hope she can get the happy and happy....
also hope tat she will always remember this day...every 5th of month...
cya..xD



today was a crazy day...
wat the fcuking hell on you?
my stubborn boss?
bullshit..always scold us don know how to arrange thing..
but u?
u know it?
fcuk off...
ask me go here go there....
when i almost be there den stop me
and ask me go bak..
keep like this...
2-3time aday...
u think very funny is it?
jam jam jam...traffic jam ya...
the road is not ur...
i can't even fly also....
at the end...wat rubbish also din do well..
and make me wholeday just ate some shit food...
rushing like hell...
gik sei me><" do u know wat's 一叫就到口? u always do tat..don you know? tired ah..... no wonder all ppl hear ur name will scared and ... o..tat woman ...very terrible and kacau 1.. u know tat? ......... no mood><" 1 word gao dim.. fcuking ur lou mou...




Just can said><
wat the ang gugu..xD






--Isaac--
CHECKMATES




1 comments:

musizdrum09 said...

first time come to visit u blogspot...
hehe~really damn sux to ur ah yi~
wahaha!!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari