Friday 29 May 2009

Happy birthday t0 mUmmy



hmm...
this article i will like to write about yesterday...
yesterday quite a busy day...
start from morning i work at 8a.m...
cause my little cousin ee jane celebrate her birthday at her skull..
-Sri Gardens-
she celebrate it early..cause when her birthday tat day is skul holiday...
so just celebrate it now...
let's see


nice right?


her birthday cake was so nice and beauty...
she choose it herself...she on9 and search it..
OMG..
she know how to use interest as well...
this cake damn expensive...few hundred dolar...
and she get some party beg for her frens...

she try to pack all thing and make it nicely ^^so cute

i buy her some drink and put in the beg....



don know her mum go where to buy this cute cute cup cake...
so cute ya^^

after i went to work...
it's a crazy day,i work until 12 midnight><"
i jusd been home for half hour to take bath and dinner...
den rush bak to office..and rush to port klang for something..
rush here rush there...when i get home tat time..
it's already 12 plus..midnight><"
feel tat i'm so hardworking ^^..xD
but this morning wake up late....go work let boss scold...
mother fcuker....
yesterday i work til 12midnight,i have ntg to say...
u call me den i just do it....
this morning i just late about 1 hour...den let u fcuk gao gao.
wat the helll.....
bull shit...
just forget about it....
and i wan to say tat's..
yesterday also my lovely mum birthday...
...28 of MAY...
i got no time to celebrate wit her..
so this coming saturday and sunday ...
i decided to take dinner with her together...^^



today afternoon....
mum went to see doctor...
she said tat her stomach something wrong...
so check it...
doctor said tat she got blood tumor or blood stone><"
don know how to said it lar..
last time she get the water 1...now get the blood 1...
doctor also not comfirm is wat....
just x-tray show tat something was there...
luckly not tat big....and it's possitive now...
worry about my mum, don know tat she got telling lie or not...
hope tat she will bealright...my mum take care me as well as she can...
i do appreciate it...
--God Jesus pls take care of my mum..thanks--





now i want to say tat...
for those spammer...
if ur don like me...don like my attitude or don agree wit me...
den stop come to view my blog anymore ....
here is my place..is only for me....
if u wan to spam or do anything tat try to destroy my blog...
den pls go far far away, thx for co-operation...
watever ur said...i don care anymore...
all of ur also don know wat was happen actualy...
all just hear and listen bak..and add oil add salt add anything inside...
didn't go and comfirm it...den shoot out....
yes i admit tat i do lie her alot..and hurt her...
it's very sorry to her...but i know it's too late to apologize
but ur know how much....
can u comfirm tat she didn't lie me at all?
and comfirm tat wat u hear from other ppl is correct?
if u all wan to discuss it again,i got ntg to say..
but just don come and
destroy my life...
disturbing my life...
thx for co-operation..
i got my own life also...



once again...
thx and sorry
i'm tired of it





--Isaac--
CHECKMATES

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari