Tuesday 26 May 2009

wow..pain><"


this pic when i da gei..someone disturbing and curi take it><"!!


hmm...just bak home from futsal...

don know wat's wrong with me...today i'm so tired><:"

this few day was ntg special....

stil the same..

hmm

story start from last saturday...

boss went for some program...

only me at office...

so bring my laptop there and on9 for movie when i was free ^^
feel so enjoy man..
wakkakaka..
while watching my movie..
someone was disturbing me..
xD (jk lah)
i disturb ppl only..xP
kacau den we play webcam for fun...
see...
those pic...
my little cousin sis wit me....^^
working look...

guess who's the gal...quite pretty ya^^

wat we doing?hohohoho
i'm trying to bite her..xD
den night headed for clubbing...
OMG...
damn shit..something was happen..
getting troubler again..
sux lar wei...
always like this..but nvm..
finally settle it by myself...
feel so proud.....xD
hmm..
should i feel enjoy or say not?
let somebody cheat...
fcuk...
make me drunk like hell...
don know why i can drunk til like tat...
everyone was shocked...
i never drunk like tat be4....
everytime i also can drive bak home by myself...
but tat night..
i really GIMMIMI....
start from 2a.m i already stop..
but keep vomit til 3something..
whole of my body already no energy..
some sucker stil disturbing me..
let me beat...kick him for 1 leg...
den everyone block and hold me...
the guy who let me beat was my second brother..
he was too idiot and sux..
pls use ur stupid brain to think it...
-you think who are u-don act infront of me..
...fcuk off...
go bak ur poppy...here is not ur place
after tat someone send me home...
den bla bla bla...
sunday skip
fly to monday.^^.
this morning i was late again..
but nvm lar..
will be alright^^
working working working..
when almost get home..
my little cousin..
ask me to download song for her...
she only 4..
but she singing
我听见有人叫你宝贝,
坏人,
in love again,
if i were a boy,
huh....just a little gal..
know this kind of song..
ask me do it for her now...cause she know i was free tat time...
aisk...i promised her be4..so just do it...and asking from msn's fren send it to me..
this pic i take for her...
let's see together...

that time she was singing those song ^^


is she cute enought?

i think so..
she just 4...but her english is pro den me><"
feel so paiseh...xD
nvm lar...her mum take care her well....




feel so tired now..stop by here ba^^
--Isaac--
CHECKMATES



1 comments:

Toey said...

haha....
i know tat hand is who....o0o

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari