Friday 14 May 2010

I am lost of Direction"><"




Hi dude,
me again..
just back from yum cha(BRJ)
justnow my dad call me after work..
he asked me where am i?why haven back yet?
i answer..CC for game and yum cha later...
then he said..why always so late home...
didn't do anything for family...or help family...
that time i totally speechless...
i don know what to answer....
felt that i'm so useless to my family...

i really don know what to do...
i only can try the best to work out my result...(my job my career)
GAMBATEH to achieve my GOAL...
for the moment..what should i do more and more?
i didn't go for club.....late home just yum cha...or da gei..sometime will go for alcohol..
cause once i get home...ntg to do also...
feeling so stress when ntg doing at home...
dude...anyone can give me some idea or yours opinion?
what should i do or what must i do?
thankssssss



-Isaac Takashi-
-艾萨克-
CHECKMATES





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari