Monday 17 May 2010

Raining Day .....

what was happen during these few days?
lolx
the story is coming....
saturday i didn't go anywhere..
my gang separate by 2...
1-going to genting -bok sat-
2-stay cheras leisure mall (station 1)
hahaha..
that night really so happy..
we drink like RM5xx .00
don know drink how many jug of beer already..
that night i get drunk...seriously drunk....
feel so nice...sleep like pig and dead .....
den wake up another new days..
repeat and repeat all the thing few month already...
going hospital at the same time...visit my brother..
this morning i was late...i sleep sleep sleep...
nevermind...boss went to china few a week..
so this week i'm free...lolx..
but i go to be proactive...must behave myself and move move move
GOGOGO for my GOAL but not world cup..hahahha...
hopefully the economi is keep on this situation...
that's good for me to deal with all the supplier and buyers....
GOOD LUCK
to
myself
-Isaac Takashi-
-艾萨克-
CHECKMATES

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2007 ID Media Inc, All Right Reserved. Crafted by Nurudin Jauhari